Technical Sales Engineer (w / m),
Employees Internal Sales / Internal Sales
Applicant must be well connected with both OEMS and EMS companies in the electronic industry.
for active + passive components and systems of electrical engineering
Company profile: Karl Kruse GmbH & Co. KG is a leading global distributor in the distribution of electronic components, with headquarters in Dusseldorf. For the development of new markets, we are looking for a sales engineer in the fields of Automotive, Consumer Goods, FPGA, Healthcare, Hi-Rel, IoT, Industry, Lighting, Renewable Energy, Power, RF & Wireless.
Your tasks include:
• Acquisition of new customers & orders
• Expansion and maintenance of national and international customer relationships
• Creation of forecast / budget
• Conducting negotiations on price and framework conditions
• Project support as an interface between our customers and suppliers
• Implementation of the sales strategy and sales targets in accordance with the guidelines of the management
• Acquisition of existing customers
• Ensuring proper costing and quoting
• A successfully completed university degree (FH, Uni) in the field of electronics, preferably with a focus on electrical engineering or an adequate technical education
• A pronounced customer orientation and technical understanding
• Organizational talent, team spirit and communication skills
• Independent working methods as well as a high level of initiative and responsibility
• Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and relevant ERP systems
• Willingness to travel and driver’s license required
• Sure manner, open communication style, teamwork
• Fluent English spoken and written is required
• Enjoyment of sales and a winning personality
• A challenging task with very good development opportunities for independent and creative solutions, supported by a dynamic team.
• Thanks to Kruse’s varied fields of activity, our employees are offered a wide variety of career opportunities worldwide.
• Working from the home office is possible and flexible working hours
• We expect you to work independently in a family atmosphere with performance-based pay and good development opportunities
Have we piqued your interest?
Karl Kruse GmbH & Co. KG
Human Resources Department
Schirmer Strasse 59
Phone: + 49-211-27403530
Fax: + 49-211-27403533