Karl Kruse has an extensive excess/surplus inventory program. When it comes to excess inventory, the only thing that matters is your return on investment.
- We work with you to customize solutions to your excess inventory management challenges.
- We utilize the strength of our global sales force, internet presence, and strategic marketing campaigns to effectively distribute your product to our global account base.
- Our state-of-the-art warehousing facilities provide ample space for your excess inventory needs.
- We work per your timetable. When you demand, we can quote and buy your excess, and arrange for shipping within 48 hours.
- Our commodity specialists help you place the correct value on volatile items in your inventory so you can decide to sell, consign, or hold.
- Line Item Purchasing
Allows accountability for individual line item.
Offers a “quick fix” but typically a low return.
- Lot Purchasing
Moves a large volume of product quickly at one time.
Return on investment is typically low.
Marketing of Excess material with stock
keeping at sellers site.
- Marketing of Excess material with stock
keeping at Karl Kruse.
- We arrange for the shipment of your materials to our ISO 9001:2015 certified materials facility.
- We record and report all sales of your company’s product in addition to the portion of your inventory remaining in our stock, and return a percentage of sales generated by your company’s material.
- You can view all of this information, and search your inventory in stock at Kruse Electronic Components.
- Consignment is kept segregated from other inventory/stock.
- Complete confidentiality: Nondisclosure agreements, removal of labels, logos, etc.
- This contractual agreement allows you full audit privileges of sales and inventory records related to your company’s products.
- Secures a high return on your inventory and investment.
The Obsolescence Management Strategy developed by Karl Kruse protecs your products from obsolete components, expensive redesigns and unsafe sources. Karl Kruse specializes in relationships built on flexibility.
- Analysis of the availability situation of bill of materials list and forecasting
- Proactive components selection
- Indicating alternative components
- Prognosis of remaining availabilitys
- Global search for alternative components
- Second source counseling, selection and qualifications
- Strategic partnerships with manufacturers and distributors
- Storage and long-term storage
- Reutilization of tested components
Karl Kruse is a permanent member of the industrial association Component Obsolescence Group Germany and you will also be always kept up-to-date in obsolescence management.