Technical Sales Engineer (f / m)
For active, passive and components and systems for electrical engineering.
Company Profile: Karl Kruse GmbH & Co KG is a European distributor in the field of electrical engineering, with headquarters in Kaarst, close to Düsseldorf. For the processing of European and world market, we are looking for a Sales Engineers for the following markets : Automotive, Consumer, FPGA, Healthcare, Hi-Rel, IoT, Lighting, Power, Renewable Engegies, RF & Wireless.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the sales strategy and sales goals established by the Executive Board
- Project management as an interface between our customers and suppliers
- Acquisition of new customers and orders
- Acquisition of existing customers
- Construction and maintenance of national and international client relationships
- Conducting negotiations over price and conditions
- Ensuring proper costing and quotation
- Creation of forecast / budget
- A University degree (FH, Uni) in electronics, preferably with a focus on electrical or an adequate technical training
- Several years of experience in sales are of advantage
- Knowledge in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and relevant ERP systems
- A strong customer focus and technical understanding
- Self confidence, open style of communication, teamwork
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a prerequisite
- Willingness to travel and car driving license required
Due to our exceptional growth, we are constantly looking for highly motivated individuals with excellent communications and customer service skills to join our team. Due to the scope of Kruse`s operations, we offer various career opportunities around the world.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their curriculum vitae in the following ways:
Karl Kruse GmbH & Co KG
Human Resources Department
Postfach 2269, 41553 Kaarst