Innovative power conversion for military / commercial aerospace
Industrial Grade DC-DC converters for industry and railway technology & transportation industry
Karl Kruse GmbH & Co. KG has signed a distribution agreement with Modular Devices, Inc., a provider of innovative DC / DC converters and hybrid DC / DC converters.
We have taken over the distribution for the products of Modular Devices and Powrmod .
Modular Devices, Inc. (MDI) develops and manufactures an exceptionally wide range of power supplies for satellite systems and electrical equipment for military, aerospace and commercial applications. Industrial Grade DC-DC converters for industry, medicine, railway technology and transport industry are also included.
From the individual converters to robust converter modules, MDI’s highly reliable MDI DC / DC converters with built-in EMI filtering provide the best technology in the smallest and lightest housings for demanding specifications.
With its in-house thick-film hybrid system and magnetic function, MDI can produce unique and powerful electronic functions quickly and efficiently. In addition, the company’s extensive inventory of proven designs and automated design techniques will provide the realistic development costs of MDI and the lead time.
As a US-based company registered in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008, Modular Devices Inc. offers the accessibility, resources and experience to meet your diverse and demanding requirements.
The main focus of the cooperation between Karl Kruse and MDI is the DC / DC converter delivery with inline RFI filter, full harmonization and external synchronization.
In addition to these features, hybrid DC / DC converters are versatile building blocks for developing new solutions at all design levels.
Available opportunities and benefits when selecting MDI products:
- The best choice for the development of power systems and the layout.
- Autonomous and semi-autonomous systems, custom packages that meet the requirements of customers.
- Assistance in the selection of parts, standard components with the minimum number of measurements;constructionor a new custom design.
- Development and production of a wide range of standard and custom power supplies for aircraft, aerospace, military and industrial use.
- Optimal solutions for each product.
- A thorough computer analysis using thermal management, which ensures high reliability.
- Inclusion in their development of new technologies and advances in the sphere of high-frequency engineering.
- Possibility of combining several hybrid DC/DC-converters in semi-custom or custom systems with high density assembly.
- VME, SEM E Layouts or Custom layout.
- MDI successfully manufactures power supplies installation for unique products.