Environmental Policy Karl Kruse GmbH & CO KG
Karl Kruse GmbH & CO KG believe that business are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage all business associates , customers and suppliers and to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our policy is to
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings and vehicles.
- Encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate and Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air and water.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
For any issues related to Environmental Policy linked to this business please contact:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +49 2131 981410