Continiuous growth, well known worldwide
In 1951 Karl Kruse founded in Düsseldorf the presentday Karl Kruse GmbH & Co KG at a time when electronic components were still in their infancy.
We are proud and happy to have actively contributed to the shaping of this market with almost six decades of know-how in this particular area. Our innovative ideas and consistent customer orientation have made us the first supplier for contract manufacturers (CEMs), original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and engineering offices. We operate on the basis of both contracted and independent distribution.
In Kaarst are our headquarters and our main facility. There are additional offices in Berlin, Italy Americas and a shipping hub in Hong Kong.